Long running work unit

Everything about the project RNA World
Nachricht
Autor
Netrider92

Re: Long running work unit

#217 Ungelesener Beitrag von Netrider92 » 27.03.2011 09:05

Ca continue de tourner ici

Bild

Trotador
Mikrocruncher
Mikrocruncher
Beiträge: 24
Registriert: 14.03.2010 13:18

Re: Long running work unit

#218 Ungelesener Beitrag von Trotador » 27.03.2011 09:12

Sänger hat geschrieben: OK, you did it in 670h, congratz for that :wave: , I'm now at 417h, if I compare our benchmarks, I will crunch for another ~150-200h, that's less than 10 days, yeah! :P
Thanks

Go for it, I need a wingmen that finishes the WU!! :evil2:

Btw at what clock are you running your processor?
Zuletzt geändert von Trotador am 27.03.2011 11:53, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Benutzeravatar
Uwe Sänger Herzke
Block-Bunkerer
Block-Bunkerer
Beiträge: 1326
Registriert: 31.05.2006 14:33
Wohnort: Bremen

Re: Long running work unit

#219 Ungelesener Beitrag von Uwe Sänger Herzke » 27.03.2011 10:27

Trotador hat geschrieben:
Sänger hat geschrieben: OK, you did it in 670h, congratz for that :wave: , I'm now at 417h, if I compare our benchmarks, I will crunch for another ~150-200h, that's less than 10 days, yeah! :P
Go for it, I need a wingmen that finish the WU!! :evil2:

Btw at what clock are you running your processor?
I'll do my very best ;)

The machine is running at 3.2GHz
Grüße vom Sänger
Bild Bild Bild

Benutzeravatar
Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Beiträge: 23139
Registriert: 07.01.2002 01:00
Wohnort: Marpurk

Re: Long running work unit

#220 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 28.03.2011 20:49

Netrider92 hat geschrieben:Ca continue de tourner ici

Bild
That is normal for these exceptionally demanding WUs. Runtime can be 1200 hrs.
How much RAM do you have? For the future, try to avoid running more than 2-3 of these in parallel. We have 18 of these still circulating. After that these will not be delivered again.

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

Bild Bild

Netrider92

Re: Long running work unit

#221 Ungelesener Beitrag von Netrider92 » 29.03.2011 06:02

:wave:

8 GBT de RAM la je suis a 706 heures, j'ai mis en pas de nouveau travail sur ce ordinateur.

Benutzeravatar
Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Beiträge: 23139
Registriert: 07.01.2002 01:00
Wohnort: Marpurk

Re: Long running work unit

#222 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 29.03.2011 22:20

Take a look at your task monitor regularly to see whether all of the Intron WUs still have progressing CPU time.

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

Bild Bild

Netrider92

Re: Long running work unit

#223 Ungelesener Beitrag von Netrider92 » 30.03.2011 17:03

I look at thems evry days, waiting for to make a big goal :-))

Benutzeravatar
Uwe Sänger Herzke
Block-Bunkerer
Block-Bunkerer
Beiträge: 1326
Registriert: 31.05.2006 14:33
Wohnort: Bremen

Re: Long running work unit

#224 Ungelesener Beitrag von Uwe Sänger Herzke » 31.03.2011 16:53

Netrider92 hat geschrieben:I look at thems evry days, waiting for to make a big goal :-))
If they finish all on the same day, it will be an unbeatable "meilleurs jours" :lol:
Grüße vom Sänger
Bild Bild Bild

BobCat13
PDA-Benutzer
PDA-Benutzer
Beiträge: 40
Registriert: 17.02.2010 19:33

Re: Long running work unit

#225 Ungelesener Beitrag von BobCat13 » 31.03.2011 17:17

I see that workunit 4496039 has been changed to quorum 1, and credit granted to the one user to finish it. My linux box is running result 11558967 and has almost 300 hours crunched so far. Since quorum has been reached, do you need another copy or should I abort?

Benutzeravatar
Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Beiträge: 23139
Registriert: 07.01.2002 01:00
Wohnort: Marpurk

Re: Long running work unit

#226 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 31.03.2011 17:20

I actually do not understand how this one could be validated without a second result, so please keep it running.

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

Bild Bild

Benutzeravatar
yoyo
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Beiträge: 8167
Registriert: 17.12.2002 14:09
Wohnort: Berlin

Re: Long running work unit

#227 Ungelesener Beitrag von yoyo » 31.03.2011 18:35

I want to finish these long Intron wus. Therefore I validated some where already 1 result exists.
yoyo
HILF mit im Rechenkraft-WiKi, dies gibts zu tun.
Wiki - FAQ - Verein - Chat

Bild Bild

Trotador
Mikrocruncher
Mikrocruncher
Beiträge: 24
Registriert: 14.03.2010 13:18

Re: Long running work unit

#228 Ungelesener Beitrag von Trotador » 31.03.2011 23:10

I't me who had finished that particular WU!!

Thanks for validating it!! :evil2: :evil2:

Zurück zu „RNA World Discussions (english)“