this crash seems to be an stack overflow which appears mostly on Windows systems. If a Linux box gets this work unit it runs mostly fine.So again your help is needed.
If you had ecm workunits which crashed with exit code 195 (0xc3)
and in stderr out you have
- Code: Select all
app exit status: 0xc00000fd
Than please run the following tests:
- create a new directory
- copy this file
- copy the ecm exe from the boinc project folder also into this directory
- run it on command line with -v -nn -timestamp -chkpnt checkpnt -inp inp 50000 > out1
this should confirm, that it crashes
- now run it with -k 2 -v -nn -timestamp -chkpnt checkpnt -inp inp 50000 > out2
if this also failes
- run it with -k 8 -v -nn -timestamp -chkpnt checkpnt -inp inp 50000 > out8
Afterwards please post the out files here.
What will happen
- Each run will take as long as the wu did run until the crash, 1h and more. But we will have the chance to find a solution for this crash.
- The used -k option performs k blocks in step 2. Increasing k decreases the memory usage of step 2, at the expense of more cpu time. We will see this in the out files.