|yoyo@home member since||14 Jul 2007|
|Recent average credit||0.85|
|Odd Weird Search||246,406.30||5132|
|Nontrivial Collatz Cycle||12,574.62||129|
|ecm factors found||5|
|found Euler solutions||11|
|Contact||Send private message|
|Your personal background.|
| I started to work for distributed computing in 1997 with distributed.net's RC5-56 project. Afterwards I took part in a lot of projects. In 2002 I joined the community of Rechenkraft.net.|
2005 the non profit association Rechenkraft.net e.V. was founded with members all over Germany to promote distributed computing.
- We tell other people about DC also in radio interviews and newspapers.
- We answer questions regarding DC and the scientific background in forums, email and chat.
- We prepare a book about DC.
- We crunch with all power we get.
- And we have fun discussing DC, science and more and meet in real life.
Join us, we are open for everyone and each distributed computing project.
|Your opinions about yoyo@home|
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:||I like this profile|
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:||I don't like this profile|