Lifemapper

QuChemPedIA@home, TN-Grid etc.
Nachricht
Autor
Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
#109 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 04.06.2004 15:03

Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

http://signature.statseb.fr I: Kaputte Seite A
http://signature.statseb.fr II: Kaputte Seite B

Bild Bild Bild

Pascal

#110 Ungelesener Beitrag von Pascal » 08.06.2004 21:44

Hello,
I am one of the board moderators of www.rechenkraft.net and have heard about this email address, to which I can send bug reports.
Ok, here we go:
I - and some other users use the linux client in version 1.0.01 and 1.0.02 (beta) under Mandrake and SuSE 9.0.
The first problem is, that the client v1.0.02 does not accept any parameters, so I decided to use version 1.0.01.

The second problem is - concerning versiond 1.0.02 and 1.0.03 Win and 1.0.02 (beta) Linux, that the client sometimes crashes because of defect work units. You reported, that the client will go over to the next work unit. In reality this does not happen. The clients crash! So check this and solve the problem.

The third thing is an XML parser problem, that happens with all Linux clients sometimes. The client computes the work units, but is not able to upload them. Is this a client/server problem?
This problem also appears under several distributions, Mandrake, Debian, SuSE.

Concerning the last problem, I send you a complete client folder. (Linux 1.0.02 beta). I may send some more log files, if you want solve the problems.

I only want your best - LifeMapper's a great project. We - the www.rechenkraft.net team - just finished a taskforce attempt the last weeks. I myself am an environmental engineer and have also some interest in the project, because it's about flora and fauna.

So, have a look.

Greetings from Germany,

Pascal Klein
Auf obige Email kam heute folgende Antwort:
Pascal, your email was appended to our Bugs queue for a review. Thanks for the detailed information.
LM
Okay, einmal ein 'to' vergessen, und etwas pauschal bezüglich der Linux-Distributionen gehandelt. :)
Aber ich habe den ersten Schritt getan und werde alles Kommende hier schreiben.
Die bei Lifemapper sind keine Perfektionisten, also muß ich da auch keiner sein...

Gast

#111 Ungelesener Beitrag von Gast » 14.08.2004 14:08

ich auch

Pascal

#112 Ungelesener Beitrag von Pascal » 14.08.2004 14:10

Anonymous hat geschrieben:ich auch
wer bist du?

Pascal

#113 Ungelesener Beitrag von Pascal » 22.10.2004 20:41

Weder lifemapper.org noch der Uploadserver sind erreichbar. Was ist da los?

Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstige medizinische, chemische und biologische Projekte“