Nachricht
Autor
Coleslaw
Mikrocruncher
Mikrocruncher

DC-Vault Ongoing Challenge for Multiple Projects

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von Coleslaw » 22.06.2014 04:28

DC-Vault

The Vault Admins have posted a list of projects to be added to, and removed from the Vault. Now is your chance to have your say on what is being proposed. Here are a couple of links to the public discussion about what the Admins have come up with.

Additions

Removals
Bild

ChristianB
Admin
Admin

Re: DC-Vault Ongoing Challenge for Multiple Projects

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von ChristianB » 24.06.2014 13:48

The gist of it is that RNA World gets removed from DC-Vault because of insufficient work supply. We can get reenlisted later when we have a steady supply of work. Maybe that's not a bad idea because they also have the wrong name of the project listed. They added an "@home" that's not in the Project name.

Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 25.06.2014 21:55

Well, I have posted in their forum yesterday and today again. :wink:

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

http://signature.statseb.fr I: Kaputte Seite A
http://signature.statseb.fr II: Kaputte Seite B

Bild Bild Bild

JTG
Fingerzähler
Fingerzähler

#4 Ungelesener Beitrag von JTG » 20.02.2015 13:40

Hay Guys ...I am a member of [H]ard|OCP ... which either controls, or at least, has close ties with DC Vault ... im not sure which, as i am not really active on their forums ... however i am very active on their team DC Projects ... Folding@Home has been their pet project for a long time, however the powers that be, over there have no consideration for their contributors and half the ream has abandoned F@H ... i to am disenchanted and looking for another worth wile project ... while looking around at who has what going on in the DC world i came across you ... and foldit ... both of which cought me eye ... and both of which have created games do to their research ... sorry i dont have time for the game ... but i am a world class Distributed Computing system builder ... should you have a "steady supply" of WU (work units) i personal will dedicate 3 quad processor Optron servers and 3 GTX 980s and 3 GTX 780ti's to your project for 24/7 usage ... now this hardware creates alot of heat ... which i use to heat a portion of my home ... so i cant run it in the summer time but ... i get in about 8 months a year ... and this also makes available some of the disenchanted members from F@H and other teams ... so think about it ... i saw your video which says people's worst viable solutions are better than computers best viable solutions ... so i understand that this may not be your best option ... however i like what you are doing and would contribute if ... WU were available for an ongoing basis

Peace
Love
Good Luck
JTG

Antworten

Zurück zu „RNA World Discussions (english)“