Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
X1900AIW
TuX-omane
TuX-omane

How to Recycle Android Phones for BOINC or Folding

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von X1900AIW » 09.06.2018 13:26

(Wurde das schon mal verlinkt im Forum?)

Nur ein Link auf eine interessante Vorstellung (mit Lego Bausteinen :smoking:) sowie Nachbauanleitung:

How to Recycle Android Phones for BOINC or Folding Rig Without Using Batteries, erstmals veröffentlicht 21.07.2017
  • "(...) The idea is to have a regulated power supply with enough Amps to feed as many octo-core android you can get your hands on (...)
    For ideal results, all batteries used in the smartphones should have a nearly identical voltage which should be around the 3.8V. For almost an year I’ve been using 2 octo core Landvo smartphones with USB 5V by using the “salvaged” battery circuit. For the other Allview androids this method is not working, although at 5V I was getting messages of … over current, since I did not “salvaged” the battery circuit.

The most important/difficult piece of the hadware is the USB hub. A friend of mine had to 3D print it and solder all the circuitry. Basically it feeds the desired non-standard voltage (in my case 3.8V) but it has the option to “fast charge” at 5V (which I did not test, since if you need 5V there are a bunch of options to buy from) (...) "
Bildquelle wie Hauptartikel - Abschnitte "Step 6: 6. 2018 March Update" bzw. "Step 7: 7. How to Recycle Streaming Sticks for BOINC 2018 March Update"

Bild Bild

Autor(in) cristipurdel berücksichtigt viele Aspekte, von der Stromversorgung, Takt, Throtteln bis zum potentiellen crypto hacking. :D

P.S. Direktverlinkung mit Originalgröße der Bilder, falls bei euch zu groß mach ich sie kleiner.
Zusammenkommen ist ein Beginn, Zusammenbleiben ist ein Fortschritt, Zusammenarbeiten ist ein Erfolg.
Henry Ford

Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Re: How to Recycle Android Phones for BOINC or Folding

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 12.06.2018 14:51

Hehehe, da stehen die Smartfons in ihren LEGO-Boxen... 8)

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

http://signature.statseb.fr I: Kaputte Seite A
http://signature.statseb.fr II: Kaputte Seite B

Bild Bild Bild

Antworten

Zurück zu „Mobiles Verteiltes Rechnen & ARM-Systeme“