The impact of the scientific publications of BOINC

This subforum is dedicated to our english speaking friends.
Nachricht
Autor
Antonio Cerrato
Fingerzähler
Fingerzähler

The impact of the scientific publications of BOINC

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von Antonio Cerrato » 29.07.2022 18:00

Hi. Do you know a site where I can find the list of all the scientific publications about BOINC by project? The page of the official wiki of BOINC is incomplete and not updated. Einstein@Home has a dedicated page about science, but it's very hard to collect the publications for every project site. Thanks in advance.

Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Re: The impact of the scientific publications of BOINC

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 30.07.2022 14:01

We have our own electronic library which, as far as I know, was the first of its kind. Although it also hasn't been updated systematically, it shoud still be the most complete one.
Note that in the GERMAN (NOT the english!) version there are also references to additional partial libraries covering BOINC projetcs (e.g. Einstein, Folding@home and community compilations).
If you finde more, remember it is a wiki, so you may add whatever elso you find and thereby contribute to make it better. :D :good:

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

http://signature.statseb.fr I: Kaputte Seite A
http://signature.statseb.fr II: Kaputte Seite B

Bild Bild Bild

Antonio Cerrato
Fingerzähler
Fingerzähler

Re: The impact of the scientific publications of BOINC

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von Antonio Cerrato » 01.08.2022 09:21

Michael H.W. Weber hat geschrieben:
30.07.2022 14:01
We have our own electronic library which, as far as I know, was the first of its kind. Although it also hasn't been updated systematically, it shoud still be the most complete one.
Note that in the GERMAN (NOT the english!) version there are also references to additional partial libraries covering BOINC projetcs (e.g. Einstein, Folding@home and community compilations).
If you finde more, remember it is a wiki, so you may add whatever elso you find and thereby contribute to make it better. :D :good:

Michael.
Thank you!

Antworten

Zurück zu „English subforum“