Thanks for doing the Christmas Challenge....

This subforum is dedicated to our english speaking friends.
Nachricht
Autor
123bob

Thanks for doing the Christmas Challenge....

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von 123bob » 10.12.2009 08:42

...and inviting our Xtreme Systems team to it. We got a post from Erkan Yilmaz to join the challenge. Link here...http://www.xtremesystems.org/Forums/sho ... p?t=238610

We had to replace a missing team captain to do it, but we got it done.

I appreciate the stated mission of spreading the word about DC you guys have here. A number of us on the Xtreme Systems team do the same thing. If our participation in this challenge helps that goal, good for all of us! You may note that there are really a small number of people on our team. But we put up large points all the time. Most of us "farm" a number of machines. Because of that, we are also pretty good about what hardware performs well and efficiently. I invite all of you to look at our forum, say hello, and let us know if we can help in maximizing your DC contribution. If you have found ways to increase our contribution, that would be very welcome too. :good:

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

I know a number of people on my team could say this better, on the German side of the forum, since they are in your country, but I thought I'd say it in American English from the Pacific Northwest, USA.

Regards,
Bob

Erkan Yilmaz
Vereinsmitglied
Vereinsmitglied
Re: Thanks for doing the Christmas Challenge....

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Erkan Yilmaz » 10.12.2009 08:57

Merry Christmas also for you Bob, though I hope we will see much sooner than that again :-)

Any help - how big or small - is appreciated.
Leaving for work now. So, I will look later in your forum. And I am sure - together - we can work something out to spread DC much much more.

btw: nice machines you have when I see the xmas race stats :-) that helps WCG a lot
See you soon

Mad Matt
Vereinsmitglied
Vereinsmitglied

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von Mad Matt » 03.12.2011 16:54

I think I can state the same for Team Musketeers. Last year I had the honour of doing forum moderation for this traditional race and I really enjoyed it as a member of a rather small team. This year we enjoy taking part as members of Team Rechenkraft to support your ongoing efforts in promoting DC.

Keep up the great work and thank you for the Christmas Race. :wave:
Bild

Michael H.W. Weber
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand

#4 Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael H.W. Weber » 03.12.2011 19:02

Mad Matt hat geschrieben:This year we enjoy taking part as members of Team Rechenkraft to support your ongoing efforts in promoting DC.
Wow - that's really great stuff! Thank you very much for supporting our efforts! :D

Michael.
Fördern, kooperieren und konstruieren statt fordern, konkurrieren und konsumieren.

http://signature.statseb.fr I: Kaputte Seite A
http://signature.statseb.fr II: Kaputte Seite B

Bild Bild Bild

Mad Matt
Vereinsmitglied
Vereinsmitglied

#5 Ungelesener Beitrag von Mad Matt » 04.12.2011 02:37

:grab: :rofl: I am just noting the time stamp at Bob's post. Well, some posts seem to be timeless and still valid. Thought I was posting in active thread... :angel2:

Well, I guess now it's active again. :roll2:
Bild

Antworten

Zurück zu „English subforum“