This page lists all projects, which are searching for primes.
- Generalized Cullen Search Basis 3-100 search for n*b^n+1, 2<n<101, compare with Generalized Woodall Numbers
- Generalized Cullen Search, Basis 101-200 search for n*b^n+1, 100<n<201, german projectowner, partly pre-calculated area, compare with Generalized Woodall Numbers
- 27*2^n-1 prime search search for primes like 27*2^n-1, sub project of 12121, with pre-calculated area
- Sierpinski Basis 4 search for primes like n*4^n+1 for specific k-values, compare SOB and PSP
- Conjectures 'R Us Riesel and Sierpinski-tasks
- Cullen/Woodall search search for primes like n*2^n+/-1. Primegrid is helping out with this search.
- Carol/Kynea primes search for primes like (2^x+/-1)^2-2. (Funny article: ).
- Harvey search for generalizing primes like Woodall/Cullen, Multifactorials and Carol/Kynea
- Primorials search for primes like n#+/-1
- Paldindrome only with the following figures 0,1,8 0,1 and 8 guarantees, that the primes may be mirrored verticaly and horizontaly
- Riesel Prime Search search for primes like k*2^n-1 for large k
- ProthSieve pure pre-calculating project for k*2^n+/-1, k<300
- Repdigit Prime Problems Search for specific primes.
- Octoproth Search searching for k,n-values, which results in 8 different primes (Definition).
- k6465 searches for primes like 6465*2^n-1