Nachricht
Autor
JeromeC
XBOX360-Installer
XBOX360-Installer

Re: Invalid - Completed, can't validate - Too many errors

#25 Ungelesener Beitrag von JeromeC » 09.11.2016 22:32

Thanks for the answer.

Only it's extraordinary rare for me to get one RNA WU, I have a lot of projects up and running in my boinc and only one computer at home, I let all the projects "open" most of the time, I like my boinc to make his own way, I just setup project resource share... I would have to suspend everything, try to get some RNA WUs... but I don't do that.
Jacob Klein hat geschrieben:I do weekly backups of all the in-progress RNA World VMs.
How do you backup ?

Jacob Klein
Brain-Bug
Brain-Bug

#26 Ungelesener Beitrag von Jacob Klein » 09.11.2016 23:08

JeromeC hat geschrieben:Thanks for the answer.

Only it's extraordinary rare for me to get one RNA WU, I have a lot of projects up and running in my boinc and only one computer at home, I let all the projects "open" most of the time, I like my boinc to make his own way, I just setup project resource share... I would have to suspend everything, try to get some RNA WUs... but I don't do that.
Jacob Klein hat geschrieben:I do weekly backups of all the in-progress RNA World VMs.
How do you backup ?
I'll reply in a Private Message to you. I think it's quite a bit risky and complicated, to give out the steps publicly, because any misstep could trash your task.

JeromeC
XBOX360-Installer
XBOX360-Installer

#27 Ungelesener Beitrag von JeromeC » 16.11.2016 15:59

Sorry I hadn't seen you answer, I'll have a interested look at it, thanks !

BobCat13
PDA-Benutzer
PDA-Benutzer

#28 Ungelesener Beitrag von BobCat13 » 22.03.2017 03:46

A couple of workunits you may want to look at:

http://www.rnaworld.de/rnaworld/workuni ... id=6341773 has reached too many errors. May need to increase the # of errors and total to have new replications sent out. Also, is it possible to change the status of a completed result? Machine 27790 completed that task, but is no longer pending due to the too many errors state. If the output files are still on the server, can the status be changed back to pending?

http://www.rnaworld.de/rnaworld/workuni ... id=6330965 has a copy running, but once again machine 27790 was marked can't validate due to the task reaching too many errors. Notice there were no replications sent out between July 2014 and May 2015 which was probably due to the too many errors state. Once the # of errors and total were increased, replications started up again. It might help speed up the validation process if the result for machine 27790 could be changed back to pending.

Antworten

Zurück zu „RNA World Discussions (english)“