Nachricht
Autor
DangerNerd
Taschenrechner
Taschenrechner
Stats pages at distributed.net?

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von DangerNerd » 06.10.2008 21:57

Hello there,

It would be very nice if I could edit my final memorial page before the OGR project closes. I have always regretted not doing something more with the previous projects I have completed there before they were locked at the end of the project.

How can I edit this page:

http://stats.distributed.net/participan ... &id=464649

... ?

Thank you,

DN.
Smart people wanted to give advice to people who could really use your help: How do you help?

Roland Schneider
Vereinsvorstand
Vereinsvorstand
Re: Stats pages at distributed.net?

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Roland Schneider » 07.10.2008 00:41

You can't edit this page, because you haven't the eMail address for that account.
I think yoyo is not planning on edit the accounts of anyone who is running yoyo@home. He delivers the results on different fictional accounts (fictional means that the eMail addresses, which are shown there don't exist, so they can't get send a password towards these accounts) to match them with the yoyo@home accounts for solving problems.

Besides if you are running yoyo@home then you have got your account there and you also get your credits there.

RHarmsen
Idle-Sammler
Idle-Sammler

Re: Stats pages at distributed.net?

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von RHarmsen » 09.10.2008 12:32

It might be possible to get this working.

For this to work a mail server/service needs to be setup on yoyo.rechenkraft.net which is able to forward the messages received for the mentioned e-mail address to the address filed in the yoyo project.

I guess yoyo is not going to set this up though.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Number crunching“