Everything about the project yoyo@home
Nachricht
Autor
Dimond
Fingerzähler
Fingerzähler

Removal of a team

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von Dimond » 24.10.2011 21:14

I am trying to remove my team and then join another. I see how to remove myself as a member. But I want to do more than just leave the team and then have a team with no members sitting around. I want to completely remove the team.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Dimond

Ananas
WU-Schieber
WU-Schieber

Re: Removal of a team

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Ananas » 25.10.2011 20:25

From what I can see, BOINC doesn't come with such a function. I haven't checked the OPS (admin) tree but the user tree doesn't have it.
vi BOINC/checkin_notes
:1,$s/bug/feature/g
:wq!

Erzaehlen sich Biologen eigentlich Klein-RNA-Witze?

Conan
XBOX360-Installer
XBOX360-Installer

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von Conan » 26.10.2011 02:32

I checked my Milkyway account under Administrator and found the more recent versions of the BOINC client does have this function.
YOYO has had to make changes to the client to do what the project requires it to do and so I believe is using an older client that has been highly modified and therefore this is difficult to upgrade due to the changes that have been made.
Hence that function is not available on this project.

Conan
Bild

ChristianB
Admin
Admin

#4 Ungelesener Beitrag von ChristianB » 26.10.2011 06:20

There is no such function to delete a team in the webcode. But it should be possible to remove the last member of the team and leave the team orphaned. If you don't want this you should contact the project and ask them to close the team so no one can join, but I'm not sure how to do this at the moment.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Number crunching“