ChessBrain, Chess960@home und andere Schachprojekte
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
magnav0x

New Beta Chessbrain Statistics

#1 Ungelesener Beitrag von magnav0x » 16.06.2003 04:43

Hello Rechenkraft.net,

Sorry for the language barrier, but I only speak a little german. I'm sure there are many english speakers amongst you, so I don't fear it'll be too much trouble.

I've been working on some chessbrain statistics, which were originaly designed to just accomidate Free-DC's statistics, but opted to expand them for everyone's use. They are currently in beta, so they aren't perfect.

They do include upcomming threats/conquests
Last 24 hour and weekly production rates (weekly rates haven't kicked in yet)
Color coded production output
and a few other bells and whistles

I'd like to invite you all over to http://www.technosapiens.cc/chessbrain and enjoy

Zahmekoses
Task-Killer
Task-Killer
Re: New Beta Chessbrain Statistics

#2 Ungelesener Beitrag von Zahmekoses » 16.06.2003 06:49

magnav0x hat geschrieben:Hello Rechenkraft.net,

Sorry for the language barrier, but I only speak a little german. I'm sure there are many english speakers amongst you, so I don't fear it'll be too much trouble.

I've been working on some chessbrain statistics, which were originaly designed to just accomidate Free-DC's statistics, but opted to expand them for everyone's use. They are currently in beta, so they aren't perfect.

They do include upcomming threats/conquests
Last 24 hour and weekly production rates (weekly rates haven't kicked in yet)
Color coded production output
and a few other bells and whistles

I'd like to invite you all over to http://www.technosapiens.cc/chessbrain and enjoy
Hallo Rechenkraft.net,

Entschuldigt wegen der Sprachbarrerie, aber ich kann nur wenig Deutsch sprechen. Ich bin sicher, dass viele bei euch sind, die Englisch sprechen können. Somit befürchte ich keine größeren Probleme.

Ich habe an einigen Chessbrain Statistiken gearbeitet, welche erst erstellt wurden um sich den Free-DC Statistiken anzupassen, aber ich habe mich entschieden diese so zu erweitern das sie für alle benutzbar sind. Sie sind im Moment noch in der Beta-Phase, deshalb sind sie noch nicht Perfekt.

Sie beinhalten eine Auflistung über Teams die ein anderes Team einholen werden oder überholt werden können
Eine Ausführung der Produktion der letzten 24 Stunden sowie die wöchentliche Produktionsrate (wöcchentlich wurde noch nicht eingebaut)
Farbig hervorgehobene Produktionswerte
und einige andere Sachen.

Ich möchte euch alle einladen zu http://www.technosapiens.cc/chessbrain und die Statistiken zu geniessen.
Hi magnav0x,

the statistics are looking great and I have to say: Good work. I'm interessted to see how your statistics future development will be.

Sincerly,
Zahmekoses
Bild

exec
Projekt-Fetischist
Projekt-Fetischist

#3 Ungelesener Beitrag von exec » 16.06.2003 11:05

Great Work, magnav0x.
Bild
Aktive Projekte: Seventeen or Bust
Einstige Projekte: TSC, DF, D2OL, Seti@Home, MD@Home

magnav0x

#4 Ungelesener Beitrag von magnav0x » 17.06.2003 03:21

Thank you for the very warm welcome and support guys. As you may have noticed things got a bit hairy today when chessbrain updated there statistics about 12 hours late. This cause problems with the way my database was structured to update. So we'll be looking at one week from today before you will get a full week calculated under your belts. But hey, that's why it's beta. I'll add redundency checks in soon to avoid further problems in a similar situtation down the road.

magnav0x

#5 Ungelesener Beitrag von magnav0x » 19.06.2003 02:09

I added an All Users Statistics section and included in the all users statistics section you can find your potential threats and conquests for ALL usrs in the project. Also I added file timestamp checks to make sure Chessbrain updated their stats before updating my database, so not to mess up the user's weekly production rates. Have a nice day.

magnav0x

#6 Ungelesener Beitrag von magnav0x » 26.06.2003 03:51

Many updates have followed since the debut of my CB stats. Daily/weekly statistics are now fully functional.

*Potential threats/conquest have been updated to calculate overtake time by weekly gain.
*Potential threats/conquests are added for teams.
*Color coded satistics formating that is determined by daily output levels
*All user statistics page has been added
*Other things that I'm too tired to think of right now

Antworten

Zurück zu „Schach“